1. Online Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement describes the online information collection and use practices of the website KnoxREIA.com (Knox REIA) and its corporate divisions and business affiliates. This Privacy Statement does not in any way describe Knox REIA’s offline information collection and use practices, or the practices Knox REIA employs when collecting information online through means other than the above-listed website. An example of such additional information collection practices include but are not limited to you as a customer sending Knox REIA an email message. “We” or “us” or “our” or “Knox REIA” or “Knoxville Real Estate Investors” refers to KnoxREIA.com and its owners and/or affiliates. Knox REIA is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. This Privacy Notice is in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws.
2. Acknowledgment And Acceptance of Terms
Knox REIA its divisions and affiliates are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement is current as of the updated date listed above and sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interacts with our website(s). By accessing KnoxREIA.com or any affiliates or divisions, you as the end user viewing this information and/or website acknowledge and fully understand Knox REIA’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement. If Knox REIA makes any substantive changes to this Privacy Statement we will announce it on our websites and revise the current date listed. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy please contact us here. Once the changes have been made, your continued use and/or access of the website will constitute your acceptance and consent to the information collection and use practices described in the revised Privacy Statement.
3. Advertisers, Affiliates and Vendors Policies
KnoxREIA.com may contain links to websites owned and operated by unaffiliated third parties. These links are provided as a service to you as a customer of and do not constitute Knox REIA’s endorsement or support of the third party websites or the information or content contained within the third party web sites. Related services and offerings with links from this website, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Unaffiliated third parties who provide information and links through Knox REIA are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for and do not endorse the privacy practices or content of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of any advertisers, affiliates, vendors and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties. Please contact each third party provider directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies or the information they require for you to complete any transaction.
4. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR.
Types of Data collected:
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, and information provided by you through our web forms that may include First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Address and Email Address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
FACEBOOK ADS CONVERSION TRACKING (FACEBOOK, INC.)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Contacting the User
CONTACT FORM (THIS WEBSITE)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
MAILING LIST OR NEWSLETTER (THIS WEBSITE)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Website or after making a purchase.
Infusionsoft is an email address management and message sending service.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name, last name, address and phone number when provided via a web form.
The rights of Users
You have the right to request access to the data that we have, to rectify it and to erase your information from our database. If your data is not removed upon your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- Your display preferences, such as
- location for property leads
- articles and blog searches.
if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
6. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or the general practices of Knox REIA and its affiliates, please contact us here or send your comments to:
Knoxville Real Estate Investors
7115 Rising Rd
Knoxville, TN 37924
7. PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This notice supplements the information contained in the privacy police above and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers”or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.